Sunday, August 28, 2011

[Effect]-[YOU]-ating (:Effectuating:)

There're times when you're stuck, going through a very arduous time, hazy & need to walk a mile. You got options, but you still decide not to choose, but go on your own. That's the time when you've learned to be independent. Be happy that you're now ready to face the challenges in life & are not dependin' on ANYONE, for ANYTHING. =)

If everyone would look for that uniqueness then we would have a very colorful world. Now, i can proudly sat that I am definitely a person of color. The soul becomes dyed with the color of its thoughts. I believe, Imagination is more important than knowledge.


In my shoes, just to see,
what it's like, to be me.
All be u, lets trade shoes,
Just to see what It'd be like to,
Feel your pain, u feel mine,
go inside each others mind.
Just to see what we find,
Look at shit through each others eyes.

I can still go on and keep on ranting bout it.  It's never ending. And the emotions form a precipice, which ain't good. One fall from there and i'd be left with nothing but futility. Like i said, i've seen the whole gamut of human emotion. It's just not stable and yeah of-course a credible threat. =)
Haha! I should go get some sleep now. After a very long time, i felt like writing something on my blog. I think, i should do it more often now (Hope i get time to)
Good Night. Adieu! =)
-PEACE-

No comments:

Post a Comment