Saturday, December 4, 2010

*Hurt*

 Couldn't think of an appropriate title. Suggestions are welcome :)*

Happiness is always short, it goes suddenly. .
Do not know, not a know, they rushed into going. .
Perhaps the original was a mistake.
Eyes open and see the reality, that is the only one thing
I'm too dumb and cannot not recognize the real.
battered life, largely futile.

May not always be eternal, but I believe the obsession,
Had intended the courage to leave and it is still not done.
You are the first to the first step, thank you. .
If I used a unique, do not tell me you do not want to regret it and come back.
Because of that moment, I really believe it.

I set a decision to treat a person will not be true. .
You will be the last, instead of letting you hurt, let me go to hurt others. .
After all, I choose to leave to live up my mind
Rest assured, we will not....

Tried without tears, how ? Flow is more than what it is, mad. . ?
It seems my side to sleep late, but also onto the platform of the. .
I disregard any and all, and thus degrades yourself.
Because torture is better than me, so I will not dumb down!
So that I bitterly bitterly bitterly awake !!

God, are we going to grow, it must be the wounds of injured barrier ? barrier it, Necessary?
I do not retain, to know thhe surface of sweet, is false. .
But I'm glad that you had to seriously. At least I know no wrong. .
Even if you make me feel better but, also a well-intentioned the lies.
To me, you’re still the best, thank you.
although, knowing that this is not fate, but I believe somewhat likely.

Badly hurt withdrawal at the end, give me sad.
Let me cry, because this is the way I choose. .
Do not pity me....Not necessary.
You will not be touched, it will not look back. .
From that day to see you, peace of mind, to sleep happily with a smile.
I know that time is running out. . Sometimes I will watch you fall asleep, silently crying.
Because to know what you want, you're wrong person. .

But, you know, he will not give up, his patience is more than you imagine.
he will love you, but can only hide.
So, be it...

-Maahi :)*

6 comments:

  1. It's almost like you were writing my heart out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously lyk always even dis one is awesum........ u are good.... n trust meh realli dey are worth selling :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice way to express yarself... and the truth behind the reality in life :]*...

    ReplyDelete