Friday, December 17, 2010

Bye-Bye. 20. It's my 21st Birthday

To call me a 20 year old
This is the last day
I’d better enjoy the company of my age to the fullest
Cause tomorrow’s my 21st birthday
I have waited so so long
Now I am just 10 minutes from the day
I can’t believe I’m getting so close to
Tomorrow, my 21st birthday
Since its not my birthday today, 
I don’t have much to say
But today’s my birthday eve and
Tomorrow’s my 21st birthday
I don't want any gifts or anything as such
All i need is parent's blessing,
& friends' love & hug. That's too much.
Which makes my eyes sparkle in the sun’s rays
Gonna add life to my days.
I hope nobody forgets that
Tomorrow’s my 21st birthday! 




I'm nuts, i know that.
Ma be you've neva seen someone who writes poem for his own birthday.LOL!


*All Excited*


Expecting a great year ahead.
Hope everything'll be fine this year,
god, please bless me to get off the fear.
The fear i've inside, deep in my heart.


Nyte Nyt !
<3

-Maahi :)*

No comments:

Post a Comment