Thursday, December 16, 2010

Guy's forte ;)

Naaah! I was just talkin to her. What do you think ?
Be sure on me that for your heart will never shrink.
I have got to go because that girl has called upon me,
I am very honest to you always, see ?


She asked " Though, why is that i can't believe you much' ?
I sad, "Don't crack your heart, for things like such".
She giggled and said "Oh my! You're damn good and sweet'
While i was thinking bout' other girls' heat.


I left first and reached to the second
When she was waiting with an unseen face, and i was little chickened..
I slowly took out my shades and put it on just to hide my fear.
And i went in, with a swagger and lied.
" I was waiting for you there, dear. On the other side".


After our cup of coffee rolled down, my First saw me passing by..
And came in with fury and heart full of cry..
Grumpy, fuming, when i hesitated to stand up.
She banged on the table and hurled the cup.


My "Second" as what my "First" had thought.
But she asked "Do you really love me or Not" ?
Oh, God! It took so long for me to explain her that the other was my cousin.
And i was talkin bout' our love with her..
Then slowly i fled teh scene leaving my high-leveled gesture.


P.S. Hyderabadis' have this sad habit of explaining things by moving hands to explain something. 

LOL!



-Maahi :)*

1 comment: