Monday, March 21, 2011

NUMB!

Everyone is. Not 'ME'.

Only if i could tell..
I have been experiencing things, which i never thought, would ever happen to me. But, it's life.
Expect the unexpected. ANYTHING can happen ANYTIME. It isn't in your control. Wish it was in my hands (:
Twinges of pain.
At the end of day. I feel so NUMB. Somewhere deep inside i feel VERY sick, for what's happening with me.  Unrecognizably battered life. Don't no what's next? what is going to happen, tried lot to get over it. But, it's not in my control anymore. And is largely futile.

And lot, which i cannot tell.

Will there be an end to this inception?
Hope SOON! Or some day it may..................



This blog is gonna turn into a DIARY. And would be updated more often. As, i love to be here. So, may be this way, i may feel bit better (:


Cheers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment